WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent application Security Researcher to join our team.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture. If you are passionate about the open-source community and especially application security, come join our team.
- Research and discover Zero-Days and conduct POCs
- Analyze application vulnerabilities and verify their characteristic and associated components
- Handle complex cases escalated from other teams
- Cooperate with vendors in the community to uncover and fix flaws in software projects
- At least 3 years of experience in security research, including an understanding of application security attacks, vulnerabilities and mitigations- Must!
- Depth understanding of programming languages -Java, JS, Python, etc- Must!
- Experience with static code analysis and fuzzing tools.
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Independence and can-do attitude, ambitious with high work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or alumni of an IDF technology unit.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Experience with bug bounty research.