WhiteSource Software helps software developers harness the power of the open-source community to their advantage. The QA Automation Engineer will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solution. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
· Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
· Developing test plans including functional testing, customer / end-user testing, stress, performance, reliability and usability testing.
· Executing automatic tests on the product during the development and pre-release phases.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field- Must.
· At least 2-4 years’ experience with Automation development in Java-Must.
· Experience with DB testing (MySQL/MS SQL)- Must.
· Experience with API Automation Testing- Must.
· Experience with UI/WEB Automation Testing- Must.
· Experience with Windows and Linux – Must.
· Experience with a defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
· Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure).
· Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.