WhiteSource Software helps software developers harness the power of the open-source community to their advantage.
The QA Engineer will be leading quality checks activities for our leading solutions. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
**Location- Bar-Lev Industrial park, Galilee**
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Handling all aspects of manual testing: Designing and writing test plans including functional testing, customer/end-user testing, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing, bug management and verifications …
- Executing automated tests on the product during the development and pre-release phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field – Must
- 1-2.5 years experience in manual QA.
- Experience with DB testing (MySQL/MS SQL/Mongo)- Must
- Experience with Windows and Linux – Must
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Experience with Docker- Big advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.