WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in EMEA, generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Native Swedish / Norwegian / Dutchspeaker- Must!
- Fluent English speaker
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales or as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company.
- Dynamic, high energy, team player, very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.
- Additional languages are an advantage.