WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in EMEA, generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The SDR will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
Qualifications & Skills-
- Native English speaker- Must!
- Dynamic, high energy, team player, very strong communication skills.
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales or as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company.
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.
- Additional languages are an advantage.