The Company: WhiteSource helps businesses all over the world develop more secure software. We are a fast-growing company that is recognized as a market leader in the fastest growing market segment in all of security — application security. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as employees working from home all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a great culture that is employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging. WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team! The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The superior candidate will be genuinely curious about customer’s business needs, have a strong technical background, and be resilient in the face of adversity.
Location: United States (Home Office)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Be responsible for the deployment and on-boarding of the account.
- Develop technical proficiency with all WhiteSource solutions.
- Be the customer’s technical point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (implementation, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal)
- Work closely with engineering, product management, customer support, and sales teams.
- Collaborate with customers to develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors.
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Monitor the adoption and usage rates of assigned accounts.
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing success, professional services, technical support, or account management role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and/or CI/CD
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent work experience.
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Generous 401K match plan
- Paid Parental Leave
WhiteSource is an EEO Employer.