Want to join the hottest segment of the tech industry? WhiteSource is seeking a talented professional services engineer with a strong technical background looking to grow their skills and career at a cutting-edge AppSec technology company. The professional services engineer is a key role in bridging Pre- and Post-Sales, Customer Success, Product, and R&D.
Position location- US ( working remotely ), Only US applicants of all states will be considered.
- Become a go-to technical expert on the WhiteSource Software Composition Analysis (SCA) solution.
- Assist enterprise customers to plan, deploy and roll out the WhiteSource solution utilizing industry best practices.
- Assist customer application teams onboard to WhiteSource.
- Lead technical meetings with customers.
- Actively participate in pre-and post-sales technical discussions.
- Document, track, and pro-active follow-up on customer issues.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product and R&D teams for existing and new solution integrations.
- At least 3 years of application development or DevOps experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Cloud and On-prem deployments.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.
- Linux experience is a must.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Able to think quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
- Only US applicants will be considered