WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales development (SD) Manager/Team Leader, to build and lead the SD activity for EMEA & APAC , generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The Manager of SD will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Manage the local team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- Create policies methodologies and work processes for the team.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Proven experience as Head/Team Leader of Sales Development-Must!
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience in Sales or as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday .
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.