We are looking for a highly organized and creative channel development professional ( based in the UK ) with a passion for building programs and managing processes that enable our EMEA & APAC channel partners to successfully sell and support Whitesource’s products. This role, established to continue to build excitement and interest within our channel community and collaborating with the regional sales managers and the wider global channel community. This is a tremendous growth opportunity for WhiteSource that will complement our expanding global growth strategy.
· Identify, recruit and operationalize new reseller and systems integrators partner organizations to help expand Whitesource’s indirect sales reach within EMEA & APAC territory.
· Build a regional partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
· Develop a comprehensive regional partner map, outlining target partners to recruit.
· Work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement programs, technical training and effective go-to-market plans for Whitesource’s solutions.
· Work with respective field teams on-demand gen initiatives and campaigns.
· Work with direct sales on various channel oriented operations.
· Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast.
· Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in a similar role in the high-tech environment. Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions and/or DevOps solutions is a plus.
· Experience working with channel partners, and a successful track record in channel sales.
· Experienced in building & running effective go-to-market plans with partners,
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Enjoys understanding the nuances and details of how the technology works.
· Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; can quickly adapt to changes in a small, fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytics and reporting capabilities with project planning experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams dispersed in different geographic regions.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
· Working knowledge of CRM and sales automation tools.