WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent Java and Node.js developer who can take part in the design and implementation of new products and fully-featured hosted services.
This position is a great opportunity to grow alongside our company in a start-up atmosphere. You will influence the company's next generation product line while maintaining existing offerings.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing programs on the back-end (Java, Node, MySQL)
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation
- Collaborate in defining architecture
- Implement data contracts
- Identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Research and recommend relevant technologies towards overall technical strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similarly relevant field
- +3-5years of Java/C# and Node.js experience-Must!
- Experience designing systems with an emphasis on modularity, efficiency and maintainability.
- Experience in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Get-it-done attitude
- Quick learner
- Working knowledge of any of the following technologies: Docker, K8s, Spring, Maven, MongoDB, MySQL, Jetty, Hibernate, Git Source Control System, Typescript
- Experience building products from scratch using micro services
- Experience with SaaS development
- Knowledge of GitHub/Gitlab/Bitbucket/Azure DevOps