WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions is seeking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global HR team and help us to shape our organization by finding great candidates and sharing our company's story, vision, culture and technology with them.
Manage recruitment processes end-to-end: sourcing, screening resumes, conducting phone and F2F interviews, reference checks etc.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates ( mainly for engineering, sales & marketing positions ) via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience.
- Conduct interviews, and convey your feedback about the cultural and personal match to the company, the team and the position.
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns.
- Partner with sources, placing agencies, hiring managers, recruitment manager to create and support an efficient and smooth recruitment process.
Required Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting for R&D, Sales & marketing roles, including at least 1 year of in-house experience (Start-up company- an advantage)
- Excellent sourcing skills!
- Proficiency in using Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.) and MS Office application. Hands on experience with “Comeet” recruitment system- Big advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, independent and work well under pressure.
- Position location- Boston.