Team Leader of Sales Engineering will be responsible for managing the team & the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our solutions. Team Leader of Sales Engineering must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and solution-driven issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Managing the local Sales engineers team in US.
- Driving POCs and technology evaluations with prospects.
- Responsible for planning and delivering of solution demonstrations to large Enterprises.
- Representing the solution to customers and at events such as conferences & seminars.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- At list 3 years in similar role AS SE TL\ Head of pre-sale. Managing at list 10 reps. Will report directly to GM on NA.
- 5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise solutions in the Application Security or SDLC/DevOps space.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools (CI Servers, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Gradle, NPM etc.).
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software deployment and configuration in Windows and Linux environment
- Experience with relational databases and MySQL deployment – a plus
- Amazon Web Services deployment– a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Application Security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – a huge plus.
- Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external social capabilities.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to work in global, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience working in both direct and channel environments.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode- big plus!