A Technical Support Engineer at WhiteSource is a jack of all trades – Knows the product inside out, relentless about getting things done, an out of the box thinker, a master of prioritization and one who lives equally well on the cloud and on-premise. Support Engineers at WhiteSource are excellent communicators, customer-centric and contributors of knowledge. They understand the customers’ needs and deliver solutions. As a member of the worldwide support team, the Support Engineer will provide support services to WhiteSource customers and prospects, troubleshoot, reproduce and devise workarounds to customer issues and work closely with other departments (e.g. Engineering, QA) to resolve them.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Support or QA- Must.
- Engineering experience- Big plus
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on different operating systems (UNIX/LINUX) is a must.
- Experience working with SQL
- Knowledge of programming environments, SDLC and DevOps tools (Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD Servers etc.) – big advantage
- Experience working with R&D and other teams
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Costumer-oriented personnel with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- For US candidates- EAD/working visa is a must
- Research and troubleshooting abilities
- Willing to work on flexible hours
- Able to think quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively.