We are looking to hire a well-rounded Web and Graphic Designer to join the leading and fast-growing Open Source Security tech company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team and enhance your skills.
The Web and Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of marketing assets and maintenance of our website. From concept through to execution, this candidate will improve the user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our marketing touchpoints.
- Design online marketing materials.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Scope and create new templates to be more efficient in social media posting, the blog, emails, and other channels.
- Keep your finger on the pulse with regards to the latest digital trends to ensure designs and templates remain relevant and best-in-class
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral.
- Work with our webmasters to create new pages and update current content on the website.
- Online portfolio
- At least 2 years of experience as a web designer an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator (After Effect – an advantage)
- Designer Level expertise in WordPress.
- Experience in HTML, CSS - an advantage.
- Deep experience designing for online lead generation across the full customer journey; knowledge of on-site user experience and conversion best practices – an advantage
- Experience using marketing automation, A/B testing and analytics tools – an advantage
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Work closely with web developers during build processes
- Team player with great communication skills
Please submit resume, portfolio or links to past work