Generate a free detailed open source risk report to get full visibility over your open source usage. The report includes:
- Open source libraries with known vulnerabilities
- Detailed information about each vulnerability, including suggested fixes
- Open source licenses and a compliance risk distribution
- Outdated open source libraries with recommended updated versions
You’ll receive an email with a link to the report within 30 minutes.
- Please note that the service is only for public GitHub repositories and will present information about up to 200 libraries.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments: