WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
Are you ready to become part of our team? email us at: email@example.com
Current openings are:
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service, and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- At least 5 years of java programming experience- Must.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Experience in MySQL- Must.
- Experience with both server and web UI development- Must.
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, JBoss, Jetty, Hibernate, GWT, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner.
Java TL , Bnei-Brak
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is looking for a brilliant, motivated & high-performing team leader, to lead the knowledge team of WhiteSource.
You will lead a team of analysts and developers responsible of the knowledge platform of the company and take part in the design and implementation of a market leading solution
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- At least three years of management experience of leading small to medium teams with hands on responsibility
- Experience with SaaS development including in building and scaling applications in Cloud environments such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with a variety of database technologies (SQL and non-SQL) , analytics, BI and big data
- At least five years of java programming experience and working knowledge of Spring, Maven, JBoss and Hibernate
- Python Experience – Advantage
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
QA Engineer, Bnei- Brak IL
WhiteSource Software helps software developers harness the power of the open source community to their advantage. The QA Engineer will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solution. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Developing test plans including functional testing, customer / end user testing, stress, performance, reliability and usability testing.
- Planning and Executing Manual/automatic tests on our on-premise product during development and pre-release phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with on premise testing
- 1-3 years’ experience with automation testing tools (i.e Selenium WebDriver, QTP.)- Must
- Experience with DB Testing-Must.
- Experience with PowerShell/Bash scripting- Big advantage
- Experience with a defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
- Testing in cloud environment such as AWS and Azure
- Excellent English- written and verbal
- Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Partnerships and Analyst Relations Manager
We are looking for a passionate, talented marketer to fill a key position within our marketing team. You should be a great relationship manager with diversified marketing background, responsible for building long-term relationships with technology partners, OEMs and channel partners (resellers) in which both sides will mutually benefit from working together.
You’ll also be responsible for growing and maintaining great rapport with influential industry analysts. This role is essential to driving WhiteSource’s reputation with industry analyst firms and drive company’s perspective into the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning relationships with key industry influencers while working directly with internal stakeholders to drive BCG’s perspective into the market. He/She will need strong negotiation and strategic thinking skills in addition to a high level of attention to detail.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns with our technology partners and OEMs to deliver measurable results.
- Grow and maintain a long-term relationships with industry analysts while working directly with internal stakeholders.
- Increases analyst awareness of WhiteSource’s vision, strategies, capabilities, value propositions and differentiation.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization — you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- High degree of technology understanding, especially in the SaaS and/or Cybersecurity space.
- Strong negotiation and strategic thinking skills in addition to a high level of attention to detail.
- Acknowledged ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Strong abilities in developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of brand awareness, lead generation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail and organization skills.
Solution Engineer (Presale) United States
Solution Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our solutions. The Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and solution-driven issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Driving POCs and technology evaluations with prospects.
- Responsible for planning and delivering of solution demonstrations to large Enterprises.
- Representing the solution to customers and at events such as conferences & seminars.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise solutions in the Application Security or SDLC/DevOps space.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools (CI Servers, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Gradle, NPM etc.).
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software deployment and configuration in Windows and Linux environment
- Experience with relational databases and MySQL deployment – a plus
- Amazon Web Services deployment– a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Application Security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – a huge plus.
- Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external social capabilities.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to work in global, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Additional languages an advantage.
- Experience working in both direct and channel environments.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode- big plus!
We are seeking an experienced and creative individual with a demonstrated track record selling software solution to Fortune 500 companies.
If you’re looking to grow your career at an innovative and well-funded startup that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
You must be comfortable selling technical solutions to all levels of a software development organization.
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in North America.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies.
- Work with the company’s Management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy.
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline.
- Experience with security and software development tools.
- Access to decision makers within the (application) security, software development and DevOps areas (CISO, VP Engineering etc.).
- Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Hunter and closer DNA.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – a huge plus.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently.
- Ability to work remotely in global, multi-cultural environment.
Technical Support Engineer (Boston)
A Technical Support Engineer at WhiteSource is a jack of all trades – Knows the product inside out, relentless about getting things done, an out of the box thinker, a master of prioritization and one who lives equally well on the cloud and on-premise. Support Engineers at WhiteSource are excellent communicators, customer-centric and contributors of knowledge. They understand the customers’ needs and deliver solutions. As a member of the worldwide support team, the Support Engineer will provide support services to WhiteSource customers and prospects, troubleshoot, reproduce and devise workarounds to customer issues and work closely with other departments (e.g. Engineering, QA) to resolve them.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Support or QA- Must.
- Engineering experience- Big plus
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on different operating systems (UNIX/LINUX) is a must.
- Experience working with SQL
- Knowledge of programming environments, SDLC and DevOps tools (Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD Servers etc.) – big advantage
- Experience working with R&D and other teams
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Costumer-oriented personnel with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- For US candidates- EAD/working visa is a must
- Research and troubleshooting abilities
- Willing to work on flexible hours
- Able to think quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively.