WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self starters to join.
Are you ready to become part of our team? email us at: [email protected]
Current openings are:
Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager
WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing startup. We offer a disruptive cyber security solution to software development and security executives and are looking for creative marketing pros to join our team.
We’re looking for an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for designing and executing innovative demand generation marketing campaigns.
This position requires creativity and the ability to shape raw information into tangible values. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful messaging for targeted audiences across specific verticals and translating this into effective marketing campaigns.
Qualified candidates will be able to research different verticals or business niches to find the right marketing message, create engaging targeted content, generate relevant leads and manage email marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, and marketing messages
- Create marketing assets including emails, collateral, social media, webinar presentations, landing pages, blog posts, etc.
- Ongoing project management of the design & execution of campaigns including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements and meeting campaign goals
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- English as a mother tongue,
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal with high attention to details
- Strong analytical skills – know how to interpret and find meaning from data
- Highly organized and comfortable planning your own workload
- BA/BS degree
Java Full-Stack Developer, Ramat-Gan and Boston
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service, and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- BA/BSc in computer science
- At least 3 years of java programming experience- Must.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS
- Experience in MySQL- Must.
- Experience with both server and web UI development- Must.
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, JBoss, Jetty, Hibernate, GWT, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
Social Media Manager, Ramat-Gan
WhiteSource helps software development teams harness the power of the open source community to their advantage. We are seeking a social media expert to help us build a community of software development and software security professionals around maximizing the benefits of open source components.
If you are a tech-savvy, experienced in building tech communities and managing social media channels, then your place is with us!
Our ideal candidate has experience in community building/social media, background in software development and exceptional communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Create a social persona for WhiteSource and actively go out within the open source community to connect with relevant communities, influencers, customers, potential customers and journalists
- Development of brand awareness by creating and maintain marketing campaigns to increase awareness and promote new products and features.
- Build visibility and online credibility by managing our media channels (LinkedIn, twitter, reddit, stack overflow, Quora), attending social discussions/chats in our eco system and blogging on external sites.
- Continuously create new ideas and campaigns, execute through content generation and measuring how effective those ideas are.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with open source technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community and/or social media manager- must
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building social media strategy, creating a persona, launching an ambassador program, creating thought leadership campaigns)
- Software development background- huge advantage (acquaintance with software sites such as Reddit, Stack Overflow etc.)
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Ability to create, track and analyze KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
Technical Support Engineer, Tel Aviv and Boston
As a member of the world wide support team, the Product Support Engineer will provide product support services to WhiteSource customers and prospects, troubleshoot customer issues and working closely with other departments (e.g. Engineering, QA) to resolve them. The support Engineer should understand and document customer’s requirements to manage expectations and provide excellent customer service, and assess customer’s technical environment and plan installation and configuration.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Support or QA- Must.
- Engineering experience- Big plus
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on different operating systems (UNIX/LINUX) is a must.
- Experience working with SQL
- Knowledge of programming environments, SDLC and DevOps tools (Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD Servers etc.) – big advantage
- Experience working with R&D and other team
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Costumer-oriented personnel with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- For US candidates- EAD/working visa is a must
- Research and troubleshooting abilities
- Willing to work on flexible hours
- Able to think quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively.
Customer Success Manager, Ramat-Gan
Real Customer Success comes from the heart
Our ideal Costumer Success representative should have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. We are looking for a real pro that is passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases, have impeccable relational skills and can create win-win environments for all parties that he/she work with.
If all of this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- End-to-end management of all deployment and on-boarding processes.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- 3 years of relevant experience, working with customers in a SaaS model.
- Familiarity with application development technologies, DevOps tools, CI/CD pipeline or application security – huge advantage!
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Knowledge of Software company’s business processes and best practices.
Solution Engineer (Presale) United States or Israel
Solution Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our solutions. The Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and solution-driven issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Driving POCs and technology evaluations with prospects
- Responsible for planning and delivering of solution demonstrations to at large Enterprises
- Representing the solution to customers and at events such as conferences & seminars
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams
- 3-5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise solutions in the Application Security or SDLC/DevOps space
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools (CI Servers, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Gradle, NPM etc.)
- Strong understanding of the Application Security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – huge plus
- Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external social capabilities
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to work in global, multi-cultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Additional languages and advantage
- Experience working in both direct and channel environments
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode- big plus!
Enterprise Sales Executive, United States
We are seeking an experienced and creative individual with a demonstrated track record selling software solution to Fortune 500 companies.
If you’re looking to grow your career at an innovative and well-funded startup that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
You must be comfortable selling technical solutions to all levels of a software development organization.
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in North America
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies
- Work with the company’s Management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline
- 3-5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise solutions in the application security or SDLC/DevOps space
- Experience with security and software development tools
- Access to decision makers within the (application) security, software development and DevOps areas (CISO, VP Engineering etc.)
- Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors
- Hunter and closer DNA
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – huge plus
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently
- Ability to work remotely in global, multi-cultural environment