We're building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who support each other and produce innovative software products.
We Are Hiring! Join us.
Current Open Positions
- Technical Support Engineer, Boston MA Boston, MA USA
- Sales Development Representative (SDR ) Boston, MA USA
- Customer Success Manager Boston, MA USA
- Account Manager Team Leader USA
- Director of Inbound Marketing Tel-Aviv, IL
- Java & Node.js Developer Boston, MA USA
- Java Team Leader-Index Team Tel-Aviv, IL
- Regional Sales Manager Chicago
- Product Marketing Manager Boston, MA USA
- Content Marketing Writer Boston, MA USA
- Channels Solution Architect (CSA) USA
- Account Executive (EMEA & APAC) Tel-Aviv, IL
- Senior Java Software Developer- Application Team Tel-Aviv, IL
- Enterprise Sales Executive London, UK
- Field Sales Representative USA
- Commercial lawyer Tel-Aviv, IL
- Sales Engineer USA
- Development Team Leader-Enterprise Team Bar Lev Industrial Park
- DevOps Engineer Tel-Aviv, IL
- Channel Manager EMEA Tel-Aviv, IL
- Research Analyst Student Tel-Aviv, IL
- QA Team Leader Tel-Aviv, IL
- Customer Success Manager Tel-Aviv, IL
Having joined WhiteSource as the first employee, I’ve enjoyed watching it grow so rapidly over the years, with new members joining us on our mission to make open source just that much more secure.
What's great about working at WhiteSource is that I get to develop with the newest and greatest technology in the market.
WhiteSource provides the opportunity to be consistently and constantly in the company's final products which I see affecting immediately with the company's customers.
At WhiteSource I learn from some of the biggest companies in the world how they handle their source code and understand how to work with enterprises. This is a true window into the exciting world of developers.
Together at WhiteSource
We love celebrations (and generally hanging out with each other), so we organize movie, karaoke, team nights out, field days, crazy holiday parties and a variety of spontaneous events to keep you on your toes and show we care.