WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to lead our local Customer Success Team.
The local Customer Success manager is responsible for driving excellence for the WhiteSource customer experience. Guiding a team of professionals to build and maintain strong relationships accounts and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities.
The superior candidate will have a demonstrated record of managing a customer success team and demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity and pressure, genuine curiosity and understanding of customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation, and ability to custom-tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
- Responsible for management and growth of the local team of customer success managers in Israel.
- Work closely with Engineering, product management, customer support, and sales teams.
- Develop customer management strategy – processes, workflow, cadence.
- Develop technical proficiency with all WhiteSource solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Develop and oversee delivery and execution of customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success.
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Monitor the adoption rates WhiteSource customers; help align customer use cases with their business objectives.
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals and execute license renewal business opportunities.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience leading a customer success team.
- SaaS experience preferred!
- Experience deploying customer success programs and systems.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to your customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field