WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities.
The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation, and ability to custom-tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
● Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
● Be responsible for all the deployment and on-boarding of the account.
● Develop technical proficiency with all WhiteSource solutions.
● Be the customer’s technical point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (sales,
Implementation, Adoption, Proficiency, expansion, renewal.)
● Working closely with Engineering, product management, customer support, and sales teams.
● Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors
And Measures for Success.
● Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually
Create incremental value.
● Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; help align customer use cases with their
● Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals and execute license
Qualifications & Skills-
· At least 3 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role with enterprise accounts: customer success, professional services, or account management role. SaaS experience preferred!
· Proven knowledge in development environment & related issues and tools like- Docker, Maven, GitHub,Jenkins etc.
· Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
· Proven track record in delivering great value to your customers.
· Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability!
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field.