WhiteSource is looking for a graphic designer to support our marketing team. The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary team of growth managers, content writers, product marketing managers, and additional experts to bring WhiteSource’s brand to the top of mind across all marketing assets and channels (digital and print).
The ideal candidate will be able to bring their concepts to life by delivering high-quality, visually appealing, and innovative assets that will maximize our marketing content.
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects.
- Manage production of a wide range of designs: storyboarding of videos, ebooks, infographics, digital and print ads, presentation decks, etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative design ideas and visuals.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment with corporate brand guidelines.
- Apply knowledge of branding, typography, organization, hierarchy, color theory, patterns, and interaction design principles to create high-fidelity mockups and specifications that represent visual display and answer specific project requirements.
- 3+ years experience in a design role within a corporate or agency environment – Hitech company is an advantage.
- Ability to design and create in the digital, interactive, and print fields.
- Proven track record of success with the ability to work in marketing teams with a fast-paced environment while collaborating on cross-functional projects.
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop – including gif animation, Illustrator) Word-Press, and digital design tools to create a diverse range of assets.
- MS Office, XD and video skills (a plus).
- Attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver project work on time.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple large-scale projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping keen attention to detail with minimal oversight.