If you understand and love technology and are capable of converting a complex technological solution into a simplified and communicative story, this position may be the right one for you!
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated tech-savvy communications professional, to join our marketing team.
In this role you’ll work with both internal teams as well as with members of the media and external influencers to tell the WhiteSource story and increase brand awareness in a way that will have a direct impact on our demand generation and sales.
The candidate will have experience in managing complex narratives, deep technological understanding, broad business acumen and marketing experience, and be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
- Develop a PR & influencer strategy as well as targeted plans to achieve immediate and long terms business goals.
- Build, maintain, and grow mutually beneficial long-term relationships with influencers and leverage those relationships in support of product go-to-market plans and on-going lifecycle management efforts, as well as awareness to the WhiteSource solutions.
- Strategic development, execution and management of podcast series – building a concept, identifying participants, writing the content/script and measuring results.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative parameter to measure success (KPIs.)
- Be a part of a great marketing team, willing to support different demand generation activities as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter with comprehensive knowledge of Influencer Marketing and its fit within a digital media strategy.
- At least 3 years experience in managing PR agencies and driving it to success through KPI management.
- Experience with technical complex product, preferably software.
- Driven and resourceful, thrives in fast-paced, high pressure, often changing environments.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the application security market – an advantage.
- BSc – an advantage.