WhiteSource is seeking a Marketing Sales Rep to help us lead our US marketing events on site. The Marketing Sales Rep will work closely with our global events managers and SDR team to improve our lead generation in tradeshows and conferences.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows, manage events operations, run demos to attract potential leads and train WhiteSource employees participating in events.
- Interact with prospects face-to-face and support follow-ups and nurturing post events
- Manage pre and post events campaigns
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- 75% travel
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales / Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Business Development Representative (BDR)
- in software or SaaS company.
- Self-discipline, focus, and strong time management skills.