We’re seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our fast-paced, collaborative team to develop and implement marketing automation strategies and for the ongoing evolution of our inbound marketing system architecture.
In this role, you’ll work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management and define the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts.
- Own marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation and a leak-free bucket.
- Plan, build the structures, write and hands-on manage, and optimize our email marketing and nurturing campaigns strategy.
- Partner with designers, content managers, and product marketing managers to develop and align our email messaging, templates, designs, and campaign flows and goals.
- Research and implement email automation enhancements as suited for departmental and organizational needs.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Optimize and develop marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, lead scoring, etc.
- Work with SDRs and Sales reps to guide on the proper lead-to-sales process.
- 1-2 years of experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- 1-2 years of Email marketing experience within the B2B market.
- Have the ability to plan and strategize, follow, analyze, AB test and track performance, and optimize to follow the growth marketing KPIs and targets.
- Experienced managing B2B cross-department lead gen processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Economy, or other related fields.
- High Level of English.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communications and email writing skills