WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Senior Product Manager to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams work on features and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. As a Senior Product Manager at WhiteSource, you’ll articulate solutions from concept through implementation.
● Deliver product requirements and user stories for prioritized features across multiple teams and feature sets.
● Mentor and lead Product Owner.
● Initiate and participate in engineering driven project definition from concept through implementation
● Work with customers, analysts and sales on communicating product functions and roadmap
● Work with business partners on defining mutual winning products
● Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
● Measure and report on feature performance metrics
● Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
● Serve as the functional expert on all features you manage
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
● At least 1 year of management experience of leading small teams with hands-on responsibility-Must
● Significant experience with software development lifecycle
● Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Product Management or Software Architect role in a software development company or previous SaaS experience
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with outbound Product Management activities
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
● Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
● Good planning and time management skills