WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Director of Product Management to manage, coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for managing a product team, composed of product owners and product managers.
- Lead a product line from planning to execution
- Initiate new products
- Manage a team of Product Managers located abroad
- Manage engineering-driven project definition from concept through implementation
- Work with customers, analysts, and sales on communicating product functions and roadmap
- Work with business partners on defining mutual winning products
- Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
- Measure and report on feature performance metrics
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in B2B SaaS companies or Application Security-Must
- Significant experience with software development lifecycle
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Product Management or Software Architect role in a software development company or previous SaaS experience
- Minimum 2 years managing product teams
- MInimum 2 years’ experience with outbound Product Management activities
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
- Good planning and time management skills