WhiteSource Software helps software developers harness the power of the open source community to their advantage. The QA Engineer will be leading quality checks activities for our leading solutions. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
· Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
· Handling all aspects of manual testing: Designing and writing test plans including functional testing, customer/end user testing, stress, performance,
reliability, and usability testing, bug management and verification
· Executing automatic tests on the product during development and pre-release phases.
· Automation of existing test cases.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science – Must
· 1-2.5 years’ Manual testing-Must
. 0.5 experience with Automation development (Python/Java)-Big advantage!
· Experience with Docker- Big advantage
· Experience with DB testing (MySQL/MS SQL/Mongo)- Must
· Experience with Windows and Linux – Must
· Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
· Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.