WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is looking for a talented QA Team leader specializing in the areas of Web automation testing to build and lead a team of both manual testers and automation developers. Candidates should have a “hands-on” approach, with a strong system-level perspective and ability to write manual and automated tests for our products.
The QA Team Leader will work closely with QA, Product and other R&D teams. He/ She will r to the QA Manager.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of 3 QA working on a large scale, distributed product.
- Plan, Design and implement test automation frameworks to evaluate, create and maintain quality procedures.
- Plan, Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
- Implement a daily monitoring dashboard to provide testing status, utilizing tools used for test execution and bug reports
- Implement continuous testing environment.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, Software engineering or related field – Must
- At least 2 years of management experience of leading small to medium teams with hands-on responsibility-Must
- Proven +3 years of experience with coding in Java- Must
- Proven +3 years of experience with automation web applications using Selenium WebDriver/Grid -Must
- Experience with API Automation- Must
- Experience with developing test Automation infrastructure – Must
- Knowledge with SQL/NoSQL DB- Must
- Experience with Git / GitHub- Must
- Experience with Continuous integration – Must
- `Knowledge with Linux -Must
- Experienced with testing in Cloud environments – Must
- Experience with management tools such as Jira – Must
- Excellent English – written and verbal -Must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – Must