WhiteSource is seeking a skilful Sales development manager to build and lead the SD activity for the US , generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The TL will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do? Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
Location: United States (Home Office)
- Manage the local team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- Create policies methodologies and work processes for the team.
- The ideal candidate will need strong communication, people, and system building skills to lead top-notch performance among the Sales Development team
- Strategic, results-driven, structured, and data-oriented
- Drive quota achievement by focusing on sales qualified opportunities
- Ability to be proactive, good problem solving, high Emotional Intelligence
- Build a sales development framework that aligned with the company’s strategic direction and convert it into the pipeline.
- Must have Inbound & Outbound experience
- Training and developing the SDRs (incl. building a consistent training plan)
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with SDR enablement, training and on-boarding new hires
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience – MUST
- Understanding and experience in SaaS
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to travel
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Generous 401K match plan
- Paid Parental Leave
WhiteSource is an EEO Employer.