The Company: WhiteSource helps businesses all over the world develop more secure software. We are a fast-growing company that is recognized as a market leader in the fastest growing market segment in all of security — application security. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as employees working from home all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a great culture that is employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging. WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) and Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a part of sales activity in the US. The Business Development Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound sales activity to discover, nurture, and qualify new business opportunities.
Location: United States (Home Office)
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound and inbound leads. Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers. Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study. Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy.
- Handle prospect’s objections and educate them on WhiteSource’s Answers.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Prior internship experience in a Sales or Marketing role preferred, not mandatory.
- You’re passionate about growing into a career in sales and focused on self-development and excellence.
- Self-discipline, focus, and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Work from Home Allowance
WhiteSource is an EEO Employer.